You know that YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google. You also know that video is the new still image of the web. And you keep hearing that online video is a wave you should really be riding. But you’re not sure where to start. Enter St. Jepan Media.
We should tell you: Online video marketing goes beyond recording a laughing baby and posting it to YouTube. Our targeted online video marketing strategy is about the bottom line: engaging your audience and building brand reputation, which can help drive sales.
Even if you have an internal video production team, St. Jepan Media can work with your company to get more out of your video with a fresh approach to online video marketing.
Here are some of St. Jepan Media’s online video marketing services:
- Online Video Distribution: The first step to any online video strategy is knowing where to distribute. Posting to your website helps but are you also reaching the 88% of iPad and iPhone users that consume video daily?
- Social Media Distribution: More than 35 hours of video will be posted to YouTube by the time you are done reading this section. Your customers are out there in the world of social media but do you know how to find them? Or, more importantly, do they know how to find you?
- Online Video Platforms: We can help you take advantage of everything an online video platform can offer: brand customizable players, social sharing, video management, adaptive bitrate technology, transcoding and delivery.
- Video Search Engine Optimization: Video SEO is an untapped marketing tool that makes your video available to important industry audiences. Posting a video online is just the start.
- Video Analytics: Your vice president wants to know whether online video marketing is “worth it.” They may have even thrown out the dreaded “ROI” term. What do you do?